[Webinar] Learn how to file Hanjin Claims in Korean Bankruptcy Court: Oct. 20, 2016
Thursday Oct. 20, 2016 11:00 am PST (2:00 pm EDT)
The deadline to file Hanjin Claims is October 25, 2016 by 6:00 pm Korean Time (GMT +9). Filing Claims in the Korean Courts is significantly different from their United States counterparts, for this reason, and because all noncomplying claims will be rejected, it is important to understand how to prepare claim documents. This one hour webinar will help US claimants understand the process of filing claims in the Korean court and will provide a guide for all necessary steps to follow. In addition, there will be a comprehensive review of a detailed claim package example, and our attorneys will answer frequently asked questions to help ensure your valuable claim will not get rejected.
Key Topics & Frequently Asked Questions
* Understanding of Rehabilitation claim procedure in Korean Bankruptcy Court
* Can I file my claim after the deadline (October 25)?
* Rehabilitation Claim v. Common Benefit Claim
* Eligible party to claim – NVOCC or Cargo Owner?
* Post-bankruptcy extra expenses incurred or damages paid by NVOCC, BCO, Trucking Co.
* What are material documents under time constraint for filing and collection of all documents
* All documents may not be necessary to be translated?
* Final review before submitting your claim
* Post-filing actions and Payment of your claim